Introduction:● Color changing filament series remains PLA or ABS original performance, that is non-toxic, environment-friendly, excellent printing performance, etc. This thermochromic filament reacts to temperature. Colors change back and forth with the temperature rising or falling.
Temperature change principle:● The temperature change line is prepared by using PLA as a substrate and adding a certain proportion of temperature change material and other additives.
● The principle of color change is a printing consumable that can repeatedly change color as the temperature rises or falls. It is colored at low temperatures, and the line changes from colored to colorless when the temperature rises to the set value.
Regrading PLA Filament Color Changed by Temperature:● The color change temperature can be set within the range of -20 to 80 °C according to the user’s needs.
● In fact, the color change temperature is not a temperature point, but a temperature range. The width of this temperature range is generally 4 to 6 °C. ● This product changes color at 31 degrees temperature
– Color:grey to white
– For:3D Printer
– Printing temperature, 200-240 degrees.
– The bottom plate temperature of 60-80 degrees or the bottom plate does not need to be heated, but the bottom plate should have high temperature paper.
– Net weight 1.0KG/roll
Precautions for use:- This product should be stored in a cool, dry and completely protected from light.
– The temperature-changing lines are poorly light-resistant and will fade quickly after exposure to strong sunlight, so they are only suitable for indoor use.
– Strong sunlight and UV light should be avoided, which will help to extend the service life.
– The color-changing lines should avoid long-term operation at temperatures above 60 °C, and the varieties with lower color-changing temperatures should be stored in a freezer.
– Direct contact with food and drinking water should be avoided.
Package Included:1 x 1kg/roll grey to white PLA filament